Simple - Ambient Skies is a system that consistently creates beautiful scenes with amazing lighting and visuals, with minimal time, effort and frustration.
Flexible - Each component can be used independently so you can use Ambient Skies by itself, or mix and match it with your favorite sky and weather systems - giving you flexibility to deliver professionally matched skies, lighting and post effects for your scenes.
Intuitive - All settings are logically grouped and self documented so you will never again need to work out where to go to find and change that setting on a particular pipeline or wonder what the setting does – just tweak it and see the result instantly!
Compatible - It works with all render pipelines, lighting and post fx modes, and makes informed decisions on how to configure Unity so that you get consistently good results.
- Full pipeline support – builtin, urp, hdrp
- Intelligent scene interpretation and setup
- Procedural, HDRI and third party sky support
- Automated light probe setup system
- Automated reflection probe setup system
- Time of day system for procedural skies
- Horizon blending system to minimize the clash between skies, fog and terrains
- 10+ matched hdri skyboxes and scene setups and more coming
- 30+ post processing styles and more coming
- All configuration is profile based, editable, and revert-able
- Change settings in edit mode or at runtime as you please
- Automated dynamic depth of field system that works across pipelines
- Configurable lighting performance and quality settings.