Stop fiddling with individual audio scripts in your scene and take back control. Ambient Sounds lets you configure music and sounds to create an unique atmosphere for each region in your game which can react to changes in your gameplay instantly.
Positional - Ambient Sounds lets you configure areas in your game that play back music and sounds to create an unique atmosphere for each region in your game. The playback follows rules and requirements and can react to changes in your gameplay instantly.
Configurable - Sounds that belong together are organised into a Sequence. Sequences are reusable and can be played back in Audio Areas that are distinctive regions in your game. You can also create Modifiers to adjust playback parameters of Sequences in real time.
Low Code - The code required to integrate Ambient Sounds with your gameplay is minimal – you can call simple one-line functions anywhere from your scripts to update Ambient Sounds with Events and Values from your game.
- Organize your audio clips into Sequences with combined playback settings
- Playback these Sequences either globally (“everywhere”) or locally in a certain area of your game world
- Pair multiple Sequences of background noises and music to create an unique soundscape for each location in your game
- Blend seamlessly between these soundscapes in different regions
- Make these Sequences interactive by controlling them through Requirements
- Modify these Sequences on the fly to react to Events in your game
- Synchronize Playback between Sequences to make them start and end at the same time even if they are different in duration.
- Keep control over your Ambient Audio setup with comprehensive lists of all Sequences and conditions in your scene in the Ambient Sounds Manager Window.
Buy Subscribe Learn